Headphones hold the kind of power where they can single-handedly enhance the experience of listening to music or talking to someone. It is just an incredible invention, that has helped everyone. Especially, all the workers who have come to use their laptops, computers to connect to their colleagues. Now, every employee using Windows 10 to make sure that balance their work with the extraordinary operating system. And windows 10 does most definitely serve them, as it provides amazing service and a lot of features. But, sometimes, they face the problem of headphones not showing up on windows 10. If you were using Headphones not showing in windows 10 then this is the best place for you.
How to solve the problem of headphones showing on Windows 10?
If headphones not showing then you would love to read further and find out. In this section, we will discuss how can one fix the problem of headphones not showing on Windows 10. There are various methods to solve this problem, but for now, let's look at this first method to connect your headphones to windows 10.
The first method is that you can run a Hardware troubleshooter and look for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your computer was inaugurated correctly.
- Tap on Windows + X keys and then choose Control Panel.
- Write Troubleshooting in the search bar which is in the Control Panel.
- Tap on Hardware and sound below Troubleshoot computer issues.
- Tap on Hardware and devices below Devices.
- Then tap on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialogue box and tap on Run as administrator.