Since the Covid-19 outbreak, work and education from home have become more prevalent for the safety of people as well as a continuation of workflow in the lockdown. Thereby, video calling and presentation apps play a crucial role in this scenario.
If you are looking for how to create a zoom account to use the Zoom meeting app for fulfilling your virtual workspace needs, stick to the end of this article.
Tips to create a zoom free account
- Locate the official website of zoom on a web browser for zoom sign-up
- Initiate the process by selecting your date of birth
- Now, enter an email address or sync your account with any of the Facebook accounts, Google account, iCloud, etc. to get a free zoom account (For personal uses like educational purposes)
Click on sign in with SSO for business use. Use your company or school zoom domain address (Like companyname.zoom.us) and hit on the continue option to start using the app.
- After entering the email address, click on the Sign-up button.
- Open the confirmation sent to your email account. If you don’t find the email, please the spam folder. Note the email subject starts with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are signing up on behalf of a school, click on yes on the running page. Otherwise, select no to continue.
- Welcome to Zoom page will appear on your screen, enter your name and create a strong password for your account.
- Finally, click on the continue button to use the Zoom meeting app.
- Now, you can invite your colleagues for a meeting. Hit on the skip the step to visit your zoom profile.